Rule 1800 Fully Automatic Sump Bilge Pump, 110v Volt is completely submersible. Great for any application where you have 110v power and and need to de-water anything.
- Completely submersible
- Automatically pumps with the presence of water
- No external switches or floats necessary
- Designed to remove water from basements, garages, stairwells, utility rooms, back yards, sumps, pools, pool covers, boats, and other utility applications
- Available in non-automatic and automatic versions utilizing standard 110 volt AC current
- Each model includes an elbow adapter
- Pump is 7-3/4"H x 4-3/4"W
All Rule pumps work on the principle of centrifugal force. They must be submerged in the water or be below the water source. Bilge pumps must be mounted in lowest possible point in the bilge. Livewell pumps must be below the waterline. They only push water; they do NOT pull water.
Rule Automatic Bilge Pumps feature computerized operation on the principle of impeller resistance. Float switches are not required. The pump will turn on every 2-1/2 minutes to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and continue to run until all the water is removed. Thereafter, it will check for water every 2-1/2 minutes. Power use in the checking mode is minimal.