Mustang Survival, Automatic Inflatable Collar, Work Vest, PFD, MD3188 is the 2010 winner of the NIOSH for fisherman using four different gear types - trawls, crab pots, longlines and gillnets.
With a comfortable and low-profile fit, the Mustang Survival Inflatable Work Vest offers enhanced mobility and reduced heat stress, allowing crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day.
Available exclusively from Mustang Survival, the Inflatable Work Vest is the first of its kind. Designed by Mustang's Innovation & Technology experts and built for serious users with exclusive technology, Mustang Survival has pioneered the standards for inflatable work vests.
- USCG Approved
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of foam work vests
- Automatically inflates when immersed in water, excellent in the event of immersion with injury
- 5-year maintenance-free inflator with status indicator window
- Compact design lays flat against chest for freedom of movement
- Retro-reflective SOLAS Tape on front & back outer shell
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and additional SOLAS reflective tape visible when inflated
- Coated neoprene neck cushion for improved comfort
- Includes back-up oral inflation tube and manual activation cord
Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Search & Rescue
Approval: USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
Note: Due to the CO2 cartridge, this item can only ship by UPS Ground.