Jabsco, Ballast Pump, Impeller, Reversible, Neoprene, 12 volt, 18220-1127
Jabsco, Wakeboard Towboat, Ballast Pump, Impeller, Reversible, 18220 Series.
- Designed to pump water into wakeboard liquid ballast tanks
- When reversed will also pump water out of ballast tanks
- Flow rate of 11 ggpm, can fill most ballast tanks in about five minutes
- Equipped with a Run-Dry Protection Device, automatically shuts off the pump and protects the impeller from damage should the pump be left on when tank is empty
- Dimensions: 3-5/8"H x 7-1/8"L x 4-3/4"W, (9.3 H x 18.2 L x 12.0 W cms), weighs 6 lb (2.7kg)
- Pump: Bronze
- Impeller: Jabsco Neoprene compound
- Seal: Lip Type
- Port(s): 1/2" Internal Pipe Threads, 1" External Hose Barb
- Motor: 12 volt DC Permanent Magnet, Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Shaft Ball, Shaft Bearing, Reversible
CE; Motors meet USCG Electrical Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for IGNITION PROTECTION on gasoline powered vessels.
* Leaves Warehouse:
Does not include Weekends and Holidays.
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here