Jabsco, Sensor Max VSD, Marine Water Pump, 31750, 31755 Series.
CSA Listed / EN ISO 8846 Marine / C.E. Certified
Protected under U.S. Patent #6,607,360
- Flow rate: 3.7-4.5 gallons/min (13.7-16.3 Litres/min)
- Self-priming from dry up to 7.8 ft (2.4m)
- Variable speed control
- Solid state pressure sensor
- Nearly silent operation / no cycling
- Operates on 12V DC or 24V DC
- Controls pressure by changing motor speed
- Speeds up as demand increases
- Self-priming / runs dry
- No accumulator tank needed
- Includes inlet strainer
- Body: Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Valves: EPDM
- Port Type: 1/2" (13mm) Hose barb or Thread
- Voltage: 12/24 Vdc
- Motor: Permanent magnet, double ball bearing armature, electronic speed control built into rear endball
Mount the pump in a dry, ventilated location. The inlet strainer must be installed between the fresh water supply and the pump inlet port. The supply tank should be at least half full prior to initial operation.
NOTE: The VSD electronics require a battery installed in the DC power supply when using an AC to DC converter or battery charging system.
IMPORTANT: Polarity of electrical connections is very important. Insure that the RED () motor lead is connected to a fused positive DC circuit. The BLACK (-) motor lead must be connected to the negative DC circuit. In the event that polarity is reversed, in-line fuse must be replaced.To prime the plumbing system, open all the faucets and turn on the power to the pump. Shut off each faucet as it begins to run free of air. As the last faucet is closed the pump will slow down and shut off.