Forfjord anchors are considered the "Safety" Anchor - When Staying Put Really Counts...
Forfjord anchors were developed with the brutal commercial fishing industry of Alaska in mind. Forfjord anchors are precision engineered for strength and holding power. These anchors are chosen by Alaska and British Columbia Coast Guards and Alaskan fishermen who expect staying power without worry.
- Forfjord anchors will not hook or tangle in mooring chain or cable as the boat veers at anchor
- Pound for pound, twice the holding power of many other anchors such as the Navy style
- Tempered carbon steel body and a forged steel shank
- Forfjord anchors are crafted in the Pacific Northwest, U.S.A.
- Spread wing flukes (right degree angle) prevent pullout
- Easily broken from its hold by a simple heave of the line
- Forfjord Marine Anchors are designed to go down fast to the bottom without tangle
- Constructed of a tempered carbon steel body and forged steel shank
- Sizing below is based suitable for boats in storm conditions on average or clay anchorage
- Note: the table below is based on the manufacturer's recommendations, and is meant as a guide only. If you are in doubt about the appropriate choice of anchor for your boat, please call us for advice
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here