Tempress, 1323 Access Hatch Cam Latch. Tempress access hatches feature a low-profile appearance with a beveled lid that covers the mounting flange and fasteners. The cover lies flat as the integral hinges open 180°. These hatches are cam-secured and feature a dog-down latch that compresses a gasket to create a weathertight seal with a quarter-turn of the wrist. The Tempress hatches are designed for heavy traffic areas, and are structurally reinforced to withstand traffic and load.
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal installation
- Corrosion-free glass-filled polypropylene hatch cover and flange
- Ideal for all types of storage, bait or fish wells, and electrical or fuel line access
- Integral hinge allows for easy lid removal, when necessary
- Optional box-like liners are available
- Inside dimensions: 9-1/2" x 19-1/4" (2 cam latches)
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here