Stainless Steel Floor Anchors secure floorboards or lock hinged panels in place on your boat. Anchors thread into floorboard supports and then the tapered, flat-headed fastener passes through the floorboard and locks into the anchor.
- Floor anchors hold 500 lb per unit - 1000 lb breaking load
- Meets ISAF requirements for offshore boats
- Simple, bayonet style opening mechanism
- 1/4 turn lock and release - will not loosen with age
- Opens and closes by coin or a flat head screwdriver
- Permanently attached components - no loose pieces to drop
- Made of corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel
11-FA0-34 is suitable for 1/2" to 3/4" thick floorboards
11-FA1-00 is suitable for 7/8" to 1-1/4" thick floorboards
PYI also offers an installation kit that includes the proper size drills, tap and a countersink T-cutter.
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here