Smoke Signal, Buoyant 3 Minutes, Organge Smoke, USCG / SOLAS. The Lifesmoke MK3 daylight use distress signal is designed to be easy and safe to handle.
Cannot shipped by air. Ground shipment only.
- Provides effective position marking during rescue operations
- Can be used to indicate wind direction, producing dense orange smoke for a minimum of 3 minutes
- For use on boats and to be packed in life rafts
- Signals position during rescue operations
- Indicates wind direction
- Safe use on oil or fuel covered water
- Simple, pull-cord ignition releases dense orange smoke for three minutes; 2-second safety delay, toss overboard after ignition
- U.S. Coast Guard (160.022⁄13⁄0) and SOLAS (74⁄88) approved
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here