Rudder / Trim Tab Aluminum Anode. Performance Metals anodes are made from Navalloy and feature the red dot wear indicator system. Simply the best Anode for all applications and all waters.
- Navalloy is made of Aluminum, 5 percent Zinc and a trace of Indium
- Offers better sacrificial galvanic corrosion protection than zinc anodes
- Lasts up to 30-50 percent longer than zinc
- Patented wear indicator displays when anode is worn through 50 percent
- Works in fresh, brackish and saltwater
- Reactivates after exposure to air
- Environmentally friendly - zinc is a poison in the water
- Lighter then traditional zincs, 1/3 the weight
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here