See the position of your trim tabs on your NMEA 2000 compatible multi-function display or gauge, GPS/chartplotter or sonar. Display not included in kit. One-year warranty.
1. White plastic clip - used to snap on actuator piston shaft when installing new upper hinges with sensors
2. Red butt connectors are used to connect sensors with the NMEA1 Module
3. NMEA1 Module connects Bennett trim tab sensors to NMEA-compatible electronics
4. Upper Hinges with coil (1 with red sensor wire and 1 with green sensor wire) measure trim tab position
5. Two sensor rods measure trim tab position
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here