This Flip-Up aluminum dock ladder has a unique hinge mechanism design so the ladder flips up and out of the water to prevent marine growth and corrosion. The 10 Degree angled steps allow for effortless boarding while the wide track 18" (46cm) ladder offers a full 16" (41cm) of step width. A quick release pin set allows easy removal for seasonal storage or periods of non-use.
- Comfortable aluminum traction tread with curved step surface
Heavy walled 1" (2.54cm) diameter tube construction
- Stainless Steel Hardware for all-weather use
- 300 lbs. (136.4 kilos) boarding weight
- Can be shipped UPS
- 4 Step Ladder, Extends 52.75" (134cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position & stands 59.75" (152cm) above deck surface when ﬂipped up
- 5 Step Ladder, Extends 64.75” (165cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position & stands 71.75” (183cm) above deck surface when ﬂipped up
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here