Interlux Epiglass Epoxy and Cure Agent
Epiglass HT9000 is a versatile epoxy system suitable for a wide variety of tasks on and around the boat. In addition to the high strength and durability associated with epoxy resins: this unique and esy to use formula offers very special features and is available in three different speeds of cure the can accommodate all types of working conditions.
- High strength and durability
- Easy sanding
- Easy to use mix ratio of 4:1
- Solvent free and low odor ensuring a cleaner working environment.
- Improved workability to adapt to varying conditions
- Low viscosity for ease of mixing and wet out
- Epiglass HT9001 Fast Cure has been formulated to accommodate colder climates or users that require a faster curing system, and is especially suitable for smaller jobs such as gluing when a short working time is needed
- Epiglass HT9002 Standard Cure is the most widely used hardener, formulated for most conditions
- Epiglass HT9003 Slow Cure is formulated for use in warmer climates of where users require a longer curing system
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here