The Vision Series "MA" Chain and Wire Steering Pedestal is a time-proven, reliable system that has been used on thousands of boats for over 80 years. Strong and dependable, this pedestal is adjustable, easily maintained, with spare parts readily available worldwide. It is made of the highest quality marine-grade stainless, bronze and aluminum components.
The "MA" type configuration means that the faceplate is set back at an angle (pictured). The "MV" type configuration means that the faceplate is set vertically.
- Available with 3/4" chain and 5/8" chain
- For either 4" or 5" compasses
- Strong, dependable and time-proven design
- Adjustable, easily maintained, spare parts readily available
- Angled or Vertical face plate design
- For boats with rudderposts that have considerable rake
- Highest quality marine-grade stainless, bronze and aluminum components
Pedestals do not include wheel, grab rail or instruments. Pedestal is sold with shaft, brake and sprocket only.