Sea-Dog, Jaw & Jaw Turnbuckles, Stainless.
- AISI 316 stainless steel
- Electropolished bright finish
- All thread sizes and wire rope sizes confirm to U.S. standards and are interchangeable with most other U.S. manufacturers
- Note: Part Number 185105 has 5mm metric threads
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here
- Turnbuckles should be lubricated before their first use and regularly thereafter
- Turnbuckles should regularly be rinsed with fresh water
- End fittings should be checked to ensure uninhibited universal movement
- Turnbuckles should also be inspected regularly for signs of damage such as bent terminals or cracking at thread roots, particularly at the end of thread