Blue Sea Systems, Dual Battery Bank Management Panel.
- Includes  m-Series, ON-OFF Battery Switches PN 6006
- Isolates engine circuit from house circuit
- Allows independent battery control
- Allows emergency cross connect between isolated battery banks
- Protects electronics from sags and spikes caused by engine cranking
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats
- Includes 4218 - Square Format Labels and 4140 - 24 Hour Round Labels
- Cranking Rating: 10 sec. - 1,500 Amps
- Cranking Rating: 1 min. - 775 Amps
- Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 500 Amps
- Continuous Rating: 300 Amps
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 32 Volts
- Circuit Breakers: 100 Amp Main, C-Series Flat Rocker
- Agency Standards: All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here