Anti-wear treatment is formulated to provide an increasing resistance to wear, corrosion and oxidation. Helps maintain the viscosity of oil under extremes conditions of work and heat and rehydrates and rejuvenates seals in hydrostatic applications to stop weeping.
- Hydraulic fluids are enhanced with anti-wear properties, providing needed protection to pumps, valves, seals and other wear items
- Cleans internal parts, eliminating varnish and corrosion
- Improves resistance to oxidation
- Reduces cavitation, heat and extends oil life
- Re-hydrates and rejuvenates seals
- Stops most hydraulic leaks
- Reduces heat in hydraulic oil
- Dielectric rigidity up to 30.8 kV
- Food approved standard H-2, CFIA No. :/L125
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here