FC Series Full Range, Pressure Compensating, Variable Flow Control Valves, Under 1". Full range pressure compensating variable control valves. Rotating the volume lever changes the orifice size, which varies the pressure drop across spring loaded metering spool.
- Rated for 3000 psi (207 bar)
- Variable flow from 0-300 GPM
- Weighs 7-3/4 lbs. (3.52 kg)
- Cast Iron Body
- Heat Treated Compensator Spool
- 416 Stainless Steel Rotary Spool is Standard, 316 SS is special order
- Buna N O’Rings (Standard)
- Heat Treated Free Reverse Check Seat
- 30-Micron Filtration Recommended
416 is the most machinable grade of stainless steel. The alloy is magnetic in all conditions.
316 stainless steel has an increased molybdenum content to increase its resistance to corrosion when compared to other 300 series alloys.
In the sense of 'grades', 316 is harder and longer lasting than 416 stainless steel.