Hydro-Hatch Lift System, Hydraulic Ram Lift.
Diagram Dimensions are shown below in "Images" Tab
- Marine grade stainless steel and aluminum construction
- 12V or 24V DC sealed electric motor, 2-wire simple hook-ups
- Compact size, light weight (13 lbs)
- Smooth, quiet, responsive hydraulic action with no coasting
- Extends a complete 24" in 8-11 seconds
- 900 lb. lifting capacity
- Hydraulic system is virtually maintenance free
- Can operate with environmentally responsible fluid
- Easily replaces old and troublesome electric hatch lifting systems
- Extended and retracted positioning shown below in Images
- Rocker Switch not included with Ram Lift's
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here
| Mfr No. CM100
Used with above Part#: 89460
What comes with the hatch lifts? Do I need to purchase the mounting clevis separately?
Submitted by: Jack
The hatches come with a mounting clevis for each end. All you need is the electric on/off control switch.
API make very good equipment and I’ve shown this hatch lifter in several shows. Works great.
Hydro-Hatch Lift System, Hydraulic Ram Lift