High Torque Gear Reduction Starter, Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, Marine Power, 12v (Volt), 10099HD.
- Fits late model Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, Marine Power and others
- Staggered bolt pattern
- High torque gear reduction
- Replaces Delco# 9000884
- Replaces Volvo Penta# 3860566
- Replaces OMC# 3860566
- Replaces Mercruiser# 50-863007A1
- 12 Volt, 11 Tooth CW rotation
- This starter will replace 9-tooth starters
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here
I have a mercruiser 5.7L lx 2bbl carg and want a starter/solinoid, can you tell me which ones have metal gears not plastic. Believe API does but don’t know if this is the starter I need.
Submitted by: jstowall
This gear reduction starter has all steel gears. If you have the small gear reduction starter this is the replacement starter.
Marine starter #10099
Marine starter #10099, will this fit a big block chevy ?
Submitted by: skiparr
Yes, is fits all later model V-8 GM Engines