Boarding Step, with or without Line.
If the deck of your boat seems to be getting higher and your dinghy seems to be getting lower, get Edson’s “One-Step Boarding Step”. Edson makes getting onboard safer and easier.
- Cut the distance between the Dock and the topsides
- Ideal for old legs, short legs & tired legs
- Shortens the big step out of the dingy
- Attach to your lifeline gate stanchions and hangs against the side of your boat
- Cast in aluminum
- Coated with durable, glossy-white baked-on Urethane coating
- Neoprene bumpers will not mar your topside
- Built-in handles give you a secure hand hold
- Lightweight and compact, takes up minimal space in locker compared to cumbersome ladders
- Includes 6' braided line with stainless snap shackles
- Also avaible without lines and snaps
- 16" wide and 4-1/2" deep
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here