Tuff End Round Inflatable Fenders also make great buoys. Why? Because Tuff End fenders feature heavy duty, seamless construction built to perform in even the harshest commercial marine environments. This makes them great for pleasure boaters as well.
Round fenders allow you to maintain the greatest space between your boat and an offending object be it dock, wall or other vessel. Round fenders are particularly effective when rafting up with other boats.
Tuff End fenders are made from injection molded vinyl which has been tested to an industry leading 2000 psi tensile strength. Tuff Ends feature large line holes that will accept standard shackles for use as a mooring buoy and the chamfered or beveled edge of the line hole prevents line chafing.
- Injection molded high quality marine grade vinyl for extra strength and reliability
- Seamless construction to meet the punishing demands of the commercial marine industry
- Taylor Made's "Trivalve" allows inflation with almost any type of air pump
- Valve located on side for easy inflation
- Taylor Made guarantees their fenders against splitting or bursting for the life of your boat
Note: Tuff End Inflatable Vinyl Round Fenders ship un-inflated.