Conversion Manifold Kit for OMC Small Block Ford 302/351W (Replace w/ Center Rise Style Manifolds).
- Kit replaces original "Log Style" manifolds and risers
- Designed to replace old manifolds with a newer "Center Rise" style manifold
- Gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy are typically seen
- Comes with every thing required to replace existing system
- (2) FM-1-83 Center Rise Manifold
- (2) 20-0082 Risers
- (2) 20-0093P Elbow Kit
- (2) 50-512-020 1" Straight Hose Barb Fitting
- (4) #64 Hose Clamp
- (2 feet) 3-1/2" ID Trident Ply Marine Wet Exhaust Water Hose
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here
- These Kits will replace the original equipment manifold type listed only
- Kit comes with manifolds to replace both sides of the engine as parts are not interchangeable
- Plumbing may vary depending upon whether or not the engine has a closed cooling system
- Additional fittings or hoses may be necessary although we try to include all necessary parts
- If aftermarket manifolds are being replaced, these kits may not include the appropriate parts needed for conversion
Obsolete Part Replacement
Will this part replace the exhaust manifold for my 1977 Caravelle Ford 302 for OMC Model #990229G?
Submitted by: tarie
I want to buy this product and send it to germany. so i have to know the weight and the size of the package.
thank you, best regards
Submitted by: Erik Baus
Our information shows that this Conversion Manifold Kit for OMC weighs approximately 140 lbs.
Proper exhaust Manifold kit
I own a 1978 Bellboy boat with a OMC 240 HP 351 W engine in it. I need new exhaust manifolds and risers for this particular motor. Can you tell me which kit to buy?
Submitted by: Jim S.
Show older reviews >>