A1A Dock Products - Aluminum Marine Finger Pier Ladders.
3 Step Model Shown in Photo
- Available in standard (2") or wide (3.5") steps
- Only 6" intrusion onto dock
- Makes climbing in and out of the water a breeze
- The variety of lengths will accommodate most installations
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 steps
- 500 lb capacity
The sturdy, space-saving design of our aluminum ladders make them a perfect choice for getting in and out of the water.
Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum, 1 1/4 inch and 1 1/2 inch pipe are tig welded for maximum strength. The ladder rungs are extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage. The ladders are ideal for fresh and salt-water applications and can be used on swim floats, docks, and seawalls.