100 Quart Offshore Pro Series Marine Cooler
Get the ultimate in long-term cold retention while you're out on the water when you bring a Coleman 100 Quart Offshore Pro Series Marine Cooler. Ultimate Xtreme technology uses extra thick insulation in the wall and lid to keep your items cold for up to 6 days. Large enough to hold 160 cans, you'll have plenty of space to store refreshments or your catch for an entire fishing expedition. Two storage dividers and a dry storage tray also let you organize your items and keep some things out of the ice. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard material offers protection from the sun's damaging rays, and its stainless steel hardware resists rusting. Whether you're headed on an extended-length boat trip or heading to your favorite out-of-the-way fishing hole, the comfort-grip swing handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler. Meanwhile the antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus so your cooler stays (more...)
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.