100 Quart Xtreme 5 Marine Cooler
When you need a tough cooler with extraordinary ice retention, choose a Coleman 100 Quart Xtreme 5 Marine Cooler. Extra ThermOZONE Insulation retains ice for five days in temperatures up to 90_ F (32.22_ C), and it still performs incredibly well on even hotter days. It's also free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. The outside is treated with a UV color additive that resists yellowing and weakening in the case. Inside, there is plenty of room for all your food and drinks, including 130 cans-more than five cases of soda. A hinged lid with four cup holders on top keeps your drinks close, and two-way handles make carrying easier. An antimicrobial additive helps prevent the liner from odor-causing bacteria, and the drain is rustproof and leak-resistant-extending the life of your cooler. The lid is even designed for added comfort-with the option to add a cushion (sold separately).
- Holds 130 cans-more than five cases of soda
- Xtreme 5 Technology keeps ice up to 5 days in temperatures up to 90 Deg. F (32.22 Deg. C)
- Antimicrobial additive helps resist the growth of odor-causing bacteria on or in the cooler
- UV inhibitor helps prevents yellowing
- Two-way side handles and large tow handle for comfortable pulling
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.