12 Volt DC Plug w/ Single Extension Socket
Blue Sea Systems, 12 Volt DC Plug w/ Single Extension Socket.
- Plug has a moisture proof sealing ring around the shaft to keep out spray and make it seat firmly in the outlet
- Plug features an"ON" indicating LED, moisture proof sealing ring, strain relief, and a built-in 10 Amp fuse
- Socket features a watertight cap, easy installation and interlocks with the plug
- Heavy duty 18 gauge wire, cord reaches up to 6 feet
- Designed to withstand the rigors of wet environments and constant vibration
- Large contact surfaces for good electrical connection
- Twist lock system-plug locks securely into socket
- Internal strain relief and cord seal
- Nickel plated copper alloy used for all current carrying components
- Front panel, rear panel, or surface mount
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 15 Volts DC
- Maximum Amperage: Socket: 15 Amps DC, Plug: 10 Amps DC
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.