12 volt Waterproof Wiper Motor, 2.5" Shaft, 80 deg. Sweep
The 2.5 Waterproof Wiper Motor is made with a fully sealed powder coated aluminum waterproof base and housing to power a 26" Deluxe arm and Deluxe blade combination or a 24" Premier arm and Premier blade combination.
- Available in two shaft lengths: 1.5" and 2.5"
- Factory pre-set sweep angles of 80 degree or 110 degree, with easy adjustment to 45 degree or 60 degree
- Chrome plated solid brass knurled drive nut with brass and stainless steel drive shaft
- Two speed motor
- Sealed 6" wire leads, 16 AWG
- Adjustable right or left self parking
- 0.625" diameter shaft (16 mm)
- Available in 12V and 24V models
- Coast to park
- RF shielded circuitry
- Retail version includes 6 amp fuse and holder (operating switch not included)
- Measures approximately 7.875" L x 4.25" W x 3" D
- Stall torque: 139 in-lbs (160 kgf/cm; 15.7 Nm)
- Stall current: 9.0-10.5 amps
- No load current: 1.0 -1.6 amps
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.