12" x 9" Pitch, 3-Blade, RH, 13-Spline, New Saturn, SS, Propeller, OMC/Evinrude/Suzuki
Solas, New Saturn Stainless Steel Boat Propellers deliver good acceleration and general all-around performance for pontoon boats, commercial hulls, and other heavy load vessels.
- The Solas New Saturn stainless steel propeller offers good acceleration
- These props include a traditional rubber hub
- Smaller pitch sizes offered in extra large diameter with increased blade area
- Large ear design is ideal for pontoons, commercial hulls, and heavy loads
- SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers lead the industry in the highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum & are made by investment casting process that resists rust from salt water and increases the stability of the propeller blades
Johnson 40, 50 HP (4-Stroke) ...~ 2007 Suzuki: DT35C .........87 ~ 89
DT 50, 50M ......83 ~ 84
DT 60 .........83 ~ 84 DT 40 .......83 ~ 98
DF 50 (4-Stroke).........99 ~
DF 60A (4 Stroke) .....2010 ~ DF 40 (4 Stroke)........ 99 ~ 00
DF 50A (4-Stroke) ........2010 ~
DT 65 .........85 ~ 97 DF 40A ...........2010 ~
DT 55 ....... 85 ~ 97
BRP/Johnson/Evinrude/OMC: Aluminum Aluminum Hub: integral Orig. MFR: 503(more...)
Replaces OEM Number:BRP: 5031621 , Michigan Wheel: 33093, Michigan Wheel: 33093, : 58100-94302-019
Check out our propeller fit guide. The Solas Propeller Fit Guide will walk you through picking the right propeller for your boat engine's make, model and horse power. You can also select what type of boat configuration you have and the prop fit guide will suggest the appropriate prop. Or if you have the OEM propeller number, you can enter that in and it will give you the Solas cross-reference.
If you still aren't sure, give us a call 1-800-998-9508 and one of our techs will help you find the right boat propeller.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PROPELLER PART NUMBER FOR CROSS-REFERENCE
Tips on Choosing the Right Propeller
SHIPPING & RETURNS