14" x 21" Pitch, 4-Blade, LH, 15-Spline HR, Titan, SS, Propeller, Yamaha
Solas, Stainless Steel HR Titan Boat Propellers are designed with high rake blades for bow lift and acceleration the HR Titan also features heavy cupping for increased bite and reduced slip.
- Solas HR Titan stainless steel propeller delivers powerful thrust and excellent cruising performance
- Great stern lift & acceleration
- HR Titan props include a traditional rubber hub
- Solas HR Titan Propellers provide great stern lift and acceleration
- High rake blade with large cup design
- Delivers powerful thrust and very smooth performance
- Increased speed and fuel economy in engine mid-range
- SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers lead the industry in the highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum & are made using investment casting that resists rust from salt water while increasing stability of the propeller blades
150 HP ...........86 ~
200 HP (VMAX)........01
225 HP ...........86 ~
F250 (4 Stroke) (Includes Offshore)..02 ~
F250HP Include VMAX and OffshoreF150 (4-Stroke) .......04 ~
F200 (4-Stroke) ........02 ~
F225 (4-Stoke) (Includes Offshore) .. 02 ~
300 HP (2-stroke V6 Engine)... 04~07
175 HP ....(more...)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The item ships directly from the manufacturer is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.