14.5" x 15" Pitch, 3-Blade, LH, 15-Spline, New Saturn, SS, Prop, Merc./ Nissan / Tohatsu / Honda
Solas, New Saturn Stainless Steel Boat Propellers deliver good acceleration and general all-around performance for pontoon boats, commercial hulls, and other heavy load vessels.
- The Solas New Saturn stainless steel propeller offers good acceleration
- These props include a traditional rubber hub
- Smaller pitch sizes offered in extra large diameter with increased blade area
- Large ear design is ideal for pontoons, commercial hulls, and heavy loads
- SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers lead the industry in the highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum & are made by investment casting process that resists rust from salt water and increases the stability of the propeller blades
Fits: Mercury / Merc./ Nissan / Tohatsu / Honda
90HP (Command Thrust)...2014~
220 HP ...........87 ~ 88
225 HP ...........80 ~
MODELS 1S, 1B, 1C ...~ 82
135 HP ...........87 ~
225 HP (Sea Pro/Marathon) ...All Years
MODELS 120, 140, 145 DTS ...~ 82
150 HP ...........78 ~
250 HP ...........94 ~
MODELS 165, 228, 470, 485, 888, 898 ...~ 82
150 HP (Yamaha) .......79 ~ 83
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- The item ships directly from the manufacturer is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.