14.5" x 19" Pitch, 3-Blade, LH, 15-Spline, Amita, AL, Propeller, Yamaha
Solas Amita Aluminum Boat Propellers use a wide blade design offering outstanding acceleration for your boat and top speed performance.
- Wide blade design
- Outstanding acceleration and top speed
- Exclusive Solas squeeze cast propeller is almost non-porous and is stronger than traditional die cast products
- 4 superior coatings of paint that will ensure excellent anit-corrosion performance
- Long lasting Solas Propellers have been tested for more than 500 hours in salt water
150 HP ...........86 ~
200 HP (VMAX)........01
225 HP ...........86 ~
F250 (4 Stroke) (Includes Offshore)..02 ~
F250HP Include VMAX and Offshore F150 (4-Stroke) .......04 ~
F200 (4-Stroke) ........02 ~
F225 (4-Stoke) (Includes Offshore) .. 02 ~
300 HP (2-stroke V6 Engine)... 04~07
175 HP ...........84 ~
VF200 V-MAX SHO ....10 ~
VF225 VMAX SHO ....... 10~
F300 Offshore (4-Stroke V6 Engine) .. 10 ~
F175 (4-Stroke) .......14 ~
220 HP (Special) .......... 87 ~ 88
250 HP .......... 90 ~
Sterndrive 3.0L ~7.47L
200 HP ...........84 ~
225 HP (Excel) ........ 80 ~
250 HP (VMAX) ...... 01 ~
Replaces OEM Number:Yamaha: 6K1-45945-00-00, 6K1-45945-01-98
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The item ships directly from the manufacturer is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.