15" x 17" Pitch, 3-Blade, Front 27-Spline,Rear 19-Spline, SS, Prop, Volvo Penta Dual Props
Solas, New Saturn Stainless Steel Boat Propellers deliver good acceleration and general all-around performance for pontoon boats, commercial hulls, and other heavy load vessels.
- The Solas New Saturn stainless steel propeller offers good acceleration
- These props include a traditional rubber hub
- Smaller pitch sizes offered in extra large diameter with increased blade area
- Large ear design is ideal for pontoons, commercial hulls, and heavy loads
- SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers lead the industry in the highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum & are made by investment casting process that resists rust from salt water and increases the stability of the propeller blades
Fits: Volvo Penta Dual Props
DP 280, 290
Volvo: Hub: integral Orig. MFR: C3,
DP 280, 290
Replaces OEM Number:Volvo: C3
Check out our propeller fit guide. The Solas Propeller Fit Guide will walk you through picking the right propeller for your boat engine's make, model and horse power. You can also select what type of boat configuration you have and the prop fit guide will suggest the appropriate prop. Or if you have the OEM propeller number, you can enter that in and it will give you the Solas cross-reference.
If you still aren't sure, give us a call 1-800-998-9508 and one of our techs will help you find the right boat propeller.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PROPELLER PART NUMBER FOR CROSS-REFERENCE
Tips on Choosing the Right Propeller
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- The item ships directly from the manufacturer is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.