15.3" x 21" Pitch, 3-Blade, RH, 15-Spline, Amita, AL, Propeller,OMC/Evinrude/Johnson
Solas Amita Aluminum Boat Propellers use a wide blade design offering outstanding acceleration for your boat and top speed performance.
- Wide blade design
- Outstanding acceleration and top speed
- Exclusive Solas squeeze cast propeller is almost non-porous and is stronger than traditional die cast products
- 4 superior coatings of paint that will ensure excellent anit-corrosion performance
- Long lasting Solas Propellers have been tested for more than 500 hours in salt water
90 HP V4 (Includes DPX) ..... 95 ~
135 HP V6 ........2014 ~
225 HP V6 (Includes E-TEC) ... 86 ~
90 HP E-TEC (25" Shaft) ..... 95 ~
140 HP (25" Shaft) ...... 89 ~ 94
235 HP V6 .......78 ~ 85
100 HP V4 (Commercial) ... 84 ~
150 HP V6 (Includes E-TEC) .. 78 ~
250 HP V8 (Includes E-TEC) ...91 ~
100 HP ........... 2004 ~
150 HP V6 (Commercial) ...93 ~
250 HP V6 (Includes E-TEC) ... 01 ~
115 HP V4 (Includes DSX,DPX,DCX ) ... 95 ~
150 HP (Pontoon Series)...2014~
275 HP V8 ........ 86 ~ 88
115 HP E-TEC (25" Shaft) ....2004~
155 HP V6 (Commercial) ...78 ~
300 HP V8 (Includes E-TEC) ... 88 ~ 95; 09 ~
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- The item ships directly from the manufacturer is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.