Sierra Sheilds VAC Extra Heavy-Duty Commercial Hose
Sierra Sheilds VAC Extra Heavy-Duty Commercial HoseShields VAC Extra Heavy Duty/Commercial Hose w/ FDA Liner
- Shields Vac Extra Heavy Duty/Commercial Grade Hose has an FDA formula PVC with a white vinyl helix
- Smooth cover
- It is rated for full vacuum and is resistant to mild chemicals and saltwater
- This hose is primarily used to bilge pump intake and discharge, potable water tank fill
- This hose is also used to drain (sinks, shower, and scupper), livewell intake & drain, & sanitation
- This hose is utilized for below the waterline connections
- I.D.: 2" or 50.8mm
- Bend Radius: 5" or 127.0mm
- Note: Do not use ethylene glycol based antifreeze in hose
- Note: Do not use in pressurized water systems
- Vac Rating: 28
- Wt. "C": 57
Manufacturer: Seastar Solutions
Category: Fresh Water Hose
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.