237-M1 Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mount
DF-237-M1 Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mounts are a true flexible engine mounting. Withstands temperature extremes, exposure to salt atmosphere, oil & grease.
- Soft cushioning effect under normal loads and as loads increase the resistance of the mount increases rapidly with minimal deflection
- No metal-to-metal contact at any point over the weight range potential eliminating any danger of excessive impact
- All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated
- Stud funrished with two hex nuts
- Engines: Ford : DSD-681N/T (Gas engines) (80-120HP), Iveco : 8061SM05/06/8061SRM 05 & 06 & 27 (500HP), John Deere : 6.8 Liter (190-270HP)
- Stud Size: 3/4" - 16"
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Width: 3-3/8"
- Weight lbs.: Up to 1,800
- Fits Mounting Bolt Size: 1/2"
- Mounting Hole & Slot Center to Center: 5"
- HP Range: Up to 500
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.