360 Panel, Flat Rocker 12 Volt DC, 8 Position
Blue Sea Systems, WeatherDeck 12 Volt Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panel, 4 Positions.
- Rated IP67-temporary immersion for 30 minutes
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Independent label backlighting allows switching and dimming
- Compatible with all Blue Sea Systems Digital Dimmers
- Panel can be mounted in four different orientations
- UV stabilized and weather resistant faceplate
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials
- Green LEDs illuminate circuit labels
- Includes 4215 - 30 Square Format Labels
- Dimensions: 4.25" (107.95 mm) x 4.30" (109.22 mm)
Backlighting Voltage: 12 or 24 volt DC
Cover Material: UV Resistant Thermoplastic
Backlighting Current Draw: 10mA / Illuminated Circuit
Maximum Voltage Rating: 12 or 24 volt DC
Circuit Breaker Rating: 15 amps
Maximum Amperage Per Circuit: 15 amp @ 12 volt DC, 9 amp @ 24 volt DC
Switch Rating: 15 amp Maximum
Panel Cumulative Rating: 45 amp
Switch Type: OFF/ON Toggle
Circuit Breaker Type: Thermal Trip, Manual Reset Only with waterproof boot
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.