The Shakespeare 396-1 VHF Antenna the most widely used antenna on Coast Guard vessels because its basic 3dB center-fed 1/2-wave coaxial sleeve design hold up in rough seas and reduces signal fade.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount is a style 4187 ratche
- One section antenna of 5' length
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.