3M, 01923, Green Corps, Fibre Disc, 7"
$6.03 On Sale
- The 3M Green Corps Fibre Disc is designed for grinding door skins, MIG welds and other applications on metal, plastic or fiberglass. Offering an exceptionally fast cut and extreme durability and featuring our 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain, these discs are available in a wide selection of sizes, grits and grades to maximize work efficiency – the right tool to complete the job.
- 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain cuts fast, helping to increase productivity and throughout
- Performance fibre grinding disc suited to grinding paint, rust, weld removal, and metal work
- Easy attachment to the appropriate tool with hub and retainer nut providing a simple and quick replacement of worn discs
- Resin bond withstands heat and stabilizes the disc under pressure and heat to increase productivity
- Available in wide selection of sizes, grits, and grades to maximize each task
- Sold by the each
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.