3M Cream Hardener mixes with 2-part fillers, putties and glazes to create high-quality, long-lasting repairs. When filler and hardener are mixed, a chemical reaction occurs to create a mixture that will deliver a strong, lasting repair. Our hardener is smooth and easy to mix in.
- Easy mixing produces a quality hardener and filler blend
- 3M Cream Hardener is designed for use with 3M 2-part body filler & glazes
- When used in 3M, Dynatron and Bondo products it provides the best performance
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.