- 3M Duct Tape 3939 is the all-around holding, splicing, masking, patching, sealing and seaming tape. A polyethylene coated cloth backing with rubber adhesive offers high tack, conformability, strength and easy tear. The individual roll wrap preserves integrity of the roll for less waste and the product number is printed in core to ensure the correct product is used. It features good moisture resistance and has good tensile strength.
- High tensile strength for a secure hold under stress
- Thick rubber adhesive bonds to most rough and smooth surfaces for a tight seal
- Silver polyethylene surface resists wear, abrasion and water
- Good choice for hanging polyethylene drapes for containment activities
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.