3M, 1357, Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive, Gallon
- 3M Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.
- High performance laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres, sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel and many plastics to numerous other substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.