- 3M Fibre Disc 785C is a durable fiber disc featuring high-performance 3M ceramic/aluminum oxide blend abrasive ideal for blending, grinding applications, and weld removal. 3M's proprietary ceramic/aluminum oxide blend stands up to challenging applications, outcutting and outlasting aluminum oxide.
- Ceramic/aluminum oxide abrasive blend self-sharpens yielding high cut rates and increased durability
- Stiff fiber backing provides the durability needed for weld removal and other medium pressure applications such as deburring or rust removal
- Grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures for processes involving heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium
- Compatible with 3M disc pad face plates and hubs, and requires the use of a disc retainer nut (all sold separately)
3M, 785C, Fibre Disc, 4-1/2"
Mineral Type: Ceramic
Attachment Type: GL
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.