3M, 987C, Cubitron II, Fibre Disc, 5"
- 3M Cubitron II Fibre Disc 987C offers significant gains in productivity on medium to heavy-duty operations with our exceptionally high-performing 3M Precision Shaped Grain combined with a stiff fiber backing. This disc achieves a higher cut-rate, greater durability, and longer life than other fiber discs—all with less grinding pressure.
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- PSG runs cooler and disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding or beveling
- Grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimizes grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.