3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt, 984F, 6" x 48"
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain continuously fractures into sharp points that cut exceptionally fast, helping increase productivity
- Engineered to run cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Precision Shaped Grain requires less pressure, which can mean less operator fatigue
- Belt life is significantly longer, producing more parts per belt and requiring fewer belt changes
- YF-weight backing excels in medium/high pressure stainless, cobalt chrome and nickel alloy applications
3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 984F offers revolutionary performance with 3M Precision Shaped Grain on a YF-weight polyester cloth backing. This high-performing belt contains a grinding aid, making it ideal for medium to high pressure applications on stainless steel and other exotic alloys, along with carbon steel, cobalt chrome, and nickel alloys.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.