3M Scotchlite Reflective Material, SOLAS, 50.8 mm x 50 m
$224.81 On Sale
- Highly reflective when totally wet as well as when viewed at wide entrance angles
- SOLAS - Safety of Life at Sea
- Designed for nighttime visibility of life support equipment
- Successfully applied to most nylon, cotton, rubber and laminated or coated combinations of these materials normally used in the manufacture of life support equipment
- SCOTCHLITE reflective sheeting is a flexible, encapsulated lens material that is coated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive.3M» Scotchlite» Reflective Material _ SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) Grade Products are intended for reflectorizing SOLAS life support equipment such as life vests, jackets, and rafts. It conforms to Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC and International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.658(16) Annex 2. It is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard to meet 46 CFR part 164, Subpart 164.018 for Type I and II retroreflective material used to enhance visibility of life-saving equipment in nighttime, or low-light conditions. 3M»
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.