460MAM10 Fuel Filter/WS, Alum. Bowl, 60 GPH, 10 Micron, UL Listed
460MAM10 Fuel Filter/Water Separator Assembly, Diesel with Aluminum Bowl and Spin-On Aquabloc Element designed for high performance and to help your diesel engine perform better than ever with clean, water-free fuel. Integral primer pump helps with maintenance.
Corrosion-resistant construction means bowls will not deteriorate from water collection, alcohol blended fuels, exposure to harsh additives, salt spray, or UV light. RacorÍs UL-listed filters meet ABYC, ASTM, ISO, and many other global standards for filters used in marine engine rooms.
- Aluminum metal bowl for inboard powered boats meet 33 CFR and USCG regulations
- 10 Micron filter element
- Four 3/8"-18 NPTF ports: 2 Inlet / 2 Outlet
- 60 gph Flow Rate
- Size: Height: 10.8" H x 4.5" W x 4.8" D
- U.L. Listed
- Made in the USA
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.