- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. Grey lever identifies 3/16" (5 mm) dia. orbit, used for general sanding.
- Drop-In Motor available (sold separately) to reduce costly down-time associated with routine maintenance. More Power - True 12,000 RPM air motor. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.25 hp/186 W). High-strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air (14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE:
- Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm. Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color-coded to designate tool orbit. Easy maintenance and vacuum conversion. Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance. Low Sound Levels. Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
- Speed Control allows thumb-control regulating of tool speed. Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications. Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance. High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with one-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.