75/B32009-2 Dual Fuel Filter/WS, Plastic Bowls, 60/120 GPH, 2 Micron
The diesel 75/B32009-2 Dual Fuel Filter/Water Separator with Plastic Bowls gives your boat a dual spin-on canister assembly that provides twice the filtering capacity in one compact and robust package with a maximum fuel flow rate of 120 GPH (454 LPH). The mounting head shut-off valve lets you switch to a clean filter so a dirty filter may be serviced. CAUTION! Servicing filters is not possible while engine is running. Also included are spin-on contaminant collection bowls with self-venting drain for easy servicing.
- Replacement filters available in 2, 10, or 30 micron elements
- Aquabloc replaceable filter element that stops water, removes solid contamination
- Bowl lets water and contamination levels be seen at a glance
- Includes two 7/8î-14 UNF JIC fittings to adapt the M18 X 1.5 (ISO9974-1) O-ring face seal fuel ports
- Size: 12.4" H x 8.4" W x 5.3" W
- Designed for diesel fuel
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.