8" Non-Vac Detroit Sander 800rpm
- Unique epicycloidal sanding action allows aggressive removal of material. Applications include removal and leveling of large amounts of filler materials such as glue or epoxy; leveling small welds; removing coatings. For use on materials including metal, solid surfaces, wood and fiberglass.
- Ergonomically designed for low vibration and reduced sound levels.
- Excellent comfort and control, especially when working on vertical sides or large tabletops.
- Long handle allows for two-hand support of tool.
- Includes low profile, premium urethane sanding pad.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.