AC Digital Meter Panel, 120/240 Volt AC, 8410
Blue Sea Systems, Solenoid ML Series, Heavy Duty, 7701.
- Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch 2145
- 500 Amp continuous rating for engine, inverter, house loads, and emergency battery combining
- Magnetic latching draws no current in "ON" or "OFF" state, only draws current when changing state of switch
- Silver alloy contacts provides high reliability for switching live loads
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8" (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recess for circuit identification
Cranking Rating: 1 min. @ 1,100 Amps
Intermittent Rating: 5 min. @ 700 Amps
Continuous Rating: 500 Amps
Rated Switch Cycles: 100,000
Operating Current, continuous: 0mA
Operating Current when changing state: <7.0 Amps
Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
Terminal Stud Length: 7/8" (22 mm)
Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.5 Nm)
Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG x 2
Terminal Ring Diameter Clearance: 1.12" (28.4 mm)
Live Current Switching: 300A @ 12V DC, 10,000 Cycles
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.